It’s interesting and instructive to review the five most popular blog posts that ClientWise published in 2012. Reflecting a financial advisor community with a broad skill set, the most widely viewed posts parallel this panorama of interests.
- Spark Your Productivity with 19 Useful iPad Apps Ray Sclafani, an avowed “techie”, puts forth 19 of his favorite iPad apps, with a focus on enhancing financial advisor productivity.
- 7 Financial Advisory Blogs that Rock, Part 2 of 2 Amy Buttell, a social media maven, points to financial advisor bloggers who “rock”, i.e. use the blogging medium for thought-provoking posts and content. Highlighted loggers include Bill Winterberg, Susan Weiner, and Jude Boudreaux.
- Financial Advisors: The Worst Behavioral Bias of Your Clients How financial advisors can help their clients mitigate, if not eliminate, the destructive behavioral biases that corrode portfolio performance.
- 19 Financial Advisory Marketing Strategies Marketing strategies that guide a financial advisor to stand out from the crowd.
- 6 Critical Touchpoints When Financial Advisors Onboard New Clients Taking a needs-based approach to client engagement, especially recently gained relationships, improves client satisfaction, retention, as well as client acquisition.
If you enjoy these blog posts, make sure to stay connected with us in 2013. We will do our best to bring forth information and observations that help the most successful financial advisors become even more so.
Subscribe to the ClientWise Blog and stay connected in 2013
If you’re not subscribed to this blog, take a moment to sign up. Just enter your email address and you're subscribed.
We look forward to having you join us!