Executive Coach, ICF - Master Certified
A leader in the professional coaching industry for the past 15 years, Russell Long specializes in leadership and team development as well as culture change coaching.
His experience in a variety of business settings, from large corporations to entrepreneurial organizations, has provided him with the opportunity to help clients drive change, performance and service improvement, develop interpersonal skills, and manage transitions. He has experience in a variety of professional roles, including acting as a CEO and executive in marketing, operations, and new business development in service businesses.
He actively trains and assesses coaches as a leader in two coach training programs. He also serves as a Mentor Coach for several MBA schools.
Recent Coaching Assignments:
- Financial Advisor develops new networking plan and sales goals that met increased business demands.
- VP of Fortune 50 navigates overseas transition to manage country sales to new highs
- Financial Advisor develops plan and hits key benchmarks to develop his private practice
- Financial Advisor creates plan and moves from non-producing to producing manager
- CEO executes transition plan into new organization after beginning four months earlier as the COO
Education and Professional Affiliations:
- MBA, St. Francis University
- BA, The Citadel
- Master Certified Coach (MCC). International Coach Federation (ICF)
- Professional Mentor Coach, Coach Inc. and Queens University
- Faculty, University of Miami and Coach U
- Certified in Change Management, National Training Labs
- Credential Assessor, International Coach Federation
- Certified Graduate, Coaches Training Institute
- Certified Graduate, Corporate Coach U\Certified Professional Behavior Analyst (CPVA)
- Certified Professional Values Analyst (CPVA)