Master Certified Coach (ICF)
Leah Grant has more than twenty years of experience coaching financial advisors, advisory teams, and financial services industry leaders. She has assisted professionals at the major firms and RIAs to increase their efficiency, hire the right staff, design effective marketing strategies, and grow--both as a business and as an individual. As one of ClientWise’s first coaches, Leah has extensive knowledge of the ClientWise Professional Advisory Model™, the Loyal Client Advocate Approach™, and the Professional Advocate Approach™.
Since 2001, she has also taught thousands of up-and-coming coaches, and those who want to add coaching to their management skillset, worldwide as a Master Leader for CoachU, the director of Training and Faculty Member for Life Purpose Institute, and as a Faculty Member and Trainer for ClientWise.
Leah is experienced using various assessments tools, including DISC and Kolbe, to assist with team dynamics, hiring, and individual personal development.
Prior to becoming an Executive Coach, Leah owned a marketing consulting firm, served as the Vice President of Marketing for a web design and hosting company, and worked as Marketing Manager for a direct mail marketer. Leah specializes in working with individual advisors, advisory firms, investment teams and industry leaders wanting a holistic approach to growing themselves and their practice.
Recent Coaching Assignments
- Producing Managing Director balancing duties as a director and advisor
- Senior Financial Advisor develops strategy to pursue higher net worth accounts
- Individual advisors forming teams and integrating staff and processes
- Team transitioning from one firm to another managing change and maintaining book
- Family team hiring non-family member advisor
- Partner advisors navigate breaking apart team and working with shared staff
- Three partner team restructures for massive growth
- Team buys another practice and incorporates staff and clients
- Managing producer transitions to full-time producer and focuses marketing efforts on growth
- Long-time advisor reorienting to fee-based from transactional business
Education and Professional Affiliations
- Master Certified Coach (MCC), International Coach Federation (ICF)
- Genos Emotional Intelligence Certified Practitioner
- Certified NLP Practitioner
- Professional Certified Mentor Coach (CMC)
- Qualified Breakthrough to Success Leader
- BA in Communications, Trinity University
- Certified Graduate and Faculty, CoachU
- Certified Graduate, Director of Training, and Faculty, Life Purpose Institute
All our coaches are members of the International Coach Federation and abide by the ICF Code of Ethics.