The Certified Financial Services Coach Training Program™
Building stronger relationships is the bedrock of a successful financial advisory practice for advisors and the executives, wholesalers and leaders who support them. Unfortunately, vital relational, listening, partnering and communication skills are neglected in contrast to the technical skills involved in designations such as the CFP, CFA, CIMA and CLU. Developing potent relationships is one of the most crucial, and at the same time, one of the most neglected skills in a financial professional’s arsenal.
Overview: An in-depth, 60-hour long coaching training curriculum developed for financial professionals who are committed to becoming effective communicators, successful relationship managers and great coaches, this complete training program teaches the full range of coaching skills.
Curriculum: During a six-month period, participants will meet with ClientWise Master Certified Coaches for a two day class at the beginning and end of the program, and weekly 90-minute teleclasses attended from your office or home. Each module contains ample opportunities for practice around financial services industry specific issues related to communication skills, partnering skills and coaching.
- Communicate skillfully to break down barriers, understand the positions and beliefs of others more fully
- Ask challenging questions that will bring important issues to the surface
- Partner with clients, team members, stakeholders and others in a profound way to advance organizational goals
- Build consensus among team members to achieve vital goals and objectives
- Begin the process of becoming an International Coach Federation (ICF) Associate Certified Coach (ACC)
Hilton DFW Lakes Executive Conference Center
1800 Highway 26E
Grapevine, TX 76051
Beginning Workshop (2 days):
Tuesday, October 14, 2014 | 8 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Wednesday, October 15, 2014 | 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Ending Workshop (2 days):
Tuesday, April 14, 2015 | 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Wednesday, April 15 2015 | 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.