Master Certified Coach (ICF)
Pamela Richarde has more than 17 years of experience coaching C-level leaders and financial professionals across multiple industries. A pioneer in the field of coaching and past President of the International Coach Federation (ICF), she has played an integral part in the development of the profession of coaching, including co-creation of certification standards and globally accepted core coaching competencies. A seasoned facilitator, speaker and trainer as well, Pamela uses a high level of intuition and a practical understanding of business issues to support clients in achieving greater results.
Recent Coaching Assignments
- Financial services CEO develops strategy to pursue succession planning and transition to retirement
- CIO successfully navigates transition during a challenging merger
- Financial services VP gains clarity on direction and creates strategic plan for business expansion
- SVP of Human Resources creates and implements an employee development plan that measurably increased employee retention and well-being
- CPA expands firm, increasing capacity and diversity of options for clients
- Corporate lawyer expands communication skills and more effectively manages business relationships
- HR VP of global financial services institution successfully navigates a downsizing of multiple divisions
- Director of global missionary services organization discovers how to effectively work with limited resources while creating boundaries around time
Education and Professional Affiliations
- BA in Political Science, California Polytechnic University, Pomona
- Master’s in Performance/Direction, California State University, Fullerton
- Certified Graduate and Faculty, Coach U / Corporate Coach U, Inc.
- Professional Mentor Coach (PMC)
- Board of Directors, Association of Coach Training Organizations (ACTO)
- Former President, International Coach Federation (ICF)
- Master Certified Coach (MCC), International Coach Federation (ICF)
All our coaches are members of the International Coach Federation and abide by the ICF Code of Ethics.