Mark Riesenberg has more than 20 years of executive coaching experience in the financial industry. He specializes in helping clients hone intention and focus by identifying long-term goals and objectives, prioritizing daily activities to meet these goals, and staying on track through crises and interruptions. Mark began his career in human development and is an active member in Business Networking International. He is a popular public speaker and has delivered many training and coaching workshops to large financial services organizations.
Recent Coaching Assignments
- CEO of large broker-dealer organization increases focus and improves organizational skills
- Top producing advisor of large independent broker-dealer effectively manages efficiencies and triples revenue
- Independent Registered Investment Advisor improves communication skills, doubling revenue within three years
- Sales Manager of a global investment firm improves focus, organizational and accountability systems personally, and for advisor team
- Branch Manager from major insurance company learns techniques to strengthen strategies and systems for increased productivity and recruitment, resulting in almost 50% increase in recruits and attaining the distinction of Top Revenue-Producing Branch in the country
- Publisher and six regional sales managers of an internationally renowned weekly publication turns around declining market share, growing its share of a highly competitive market from 30% to 35% over six months
Education and Professional Affiliations
- BA in Economics, Long Island University, C.W. Post Campus
- Member of Toastmasters International
- Member of Business Networking International (BNI)
- Genos Emotional Intelligence Certified Practitioner
- Member of International Coach Federation (ICF)
All our coaches are members of the International Coach Federation and abide by the ICF Code of Ethics.